4.12.08

more pluto in cap

yesterday I wrote about the current contraction that is taking place in the global economy and the evolutionary reason for this. a really good example of re-learning the value of things appeared in one of my favorite blogs yesterday (dec 2).

The yarn harlot's blog is a wonderful canadian take on knitting by a truly compulsive knitter/author Stephanie Pearl-McPhee who also mixes in her own perspective on many, many other topics. on the 2nd, she posted a rave about a brand of knitting needles she had discovered and suggested as a perfect "knitter's gift". superbly-made knitting needles are the quintessential capricornian gift; useful yes, but also a joy to touch, work with and gaze upon. check it out!

1 comment:

Ingrid Suley said...

Hi,

My name is Ingrid and I'm a webmaster I've just
visited your site and I was
wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my client's
website. I can offer you a link back from a astrologic website which
would be (http://www.fyfestone.biz/) with page rank 3.

Your link will be placed here:

http://www.fyfestone.biz/ (page rank 3).

If you are interested please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same
for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my client's
link from your site.

Please use the following details for my link:

Title:Horoscope 2009
Url: http://horoscopes.proastro.com
Desc: In-depth astrology readings. Offer free 2009 daily horoscope, daily love horoscopes, love compatibility, matches, weekly monthly forecast readings for Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn Aquarius Pisces zodiac signs.

Please let me know when my link is ready! And send me the information
of your site (title and URL) to add your site too.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

Ingrid
suleyingrid@gmail.com
Webmaster